Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Xmas to all ChchED Teachers



It is 11.31pm as I write this and certainly time for me to go to sleep. But just a wee post to wish all the Christchurch Connected Educators a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a  very happy morning tomorrow.
Some people in our house seem to have lots of pressies on Christmas morning, often from themselves or even labelled from the cat -not sure how the cat manages to get that present buying done - probably taking advantage of online shopping!
For me Christmas is really about spending time with whanau, friends, time to reflect and be grateful, a few sleep ins, good books, some home made goodies and I really do love Christmas cake! A big thank you to the two people who gave me cakes this year.

               "May you days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be..."
                       spending time with family, resting and recharging for 2017

                                                        Meri Kirihimete, Ka kite ano        
                                                              from the ChchEd team


No comments:

Post a Comment